This is really, really simple. Use this website:
Saves you accessing your properties etc!
Saturday, 3 April 2010
If you would like a photo or photos, edited and made into a wallpaper for your laptop, please subscribe to the blog using Google log in. It is the same log in you can use to access and save your favourite videos on
- Then leave a request in the comments on this post.
- Make sure you upload the full size photos to a host like Photobucket
- Let me know the size of your desktop or laptop screen Check your Screen Resolution
- Then tell me a colour scheme and any other details like the text you want or other images etc.
- I will then produce a draft copy and post it here for you to see and if you are on Facebook I can upload a link to your Home.
- If you follow me on Twitter, I can do the same and send you a link as a message.
- If you like the examples above or any others posted to the blog, do not hesitate to ask for a similar design.
- Also, if you want to learn how to make the wallpaper, I can also make you a tutorial as well. Just request and I will post the tutorial along with the final image.
Posted by Inspiration_Seeker at 16:29